Selectwe select the best!
McCloskey Dealerships certifies thousands of cars and trucks every year!
- Our buyers attend auctions across the country, we bring these hand selected vehicles to you at substantial savings.
- Our buyers are trained to know what makes a car or truck desirable and a great value for our customers.
2 out of 3 cars we appraise don’t meet our quality standards for reasons that include:
- Flood damage—it can destroy or cause malfunctions in electronics, airbags, and anti-lock brakes
- Frame damage—because the frame is a crucial safety feature designed to help absorb crashes
- Unknown mileage or salvage history
- Excessive wear and tear
- Excessive cost to repair
Renewwe renew each car!
Multi-Point Vehicle Inspection
McCloskey Dealerships Certified Pre-Owned Vehicles must meet strict
requirements in regards to their condition. Each McCloskey Dealerships
Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle is put through a comprehensive multi-point
vehicle inspection. A trained dealer service technician checks virtually
every part of the vehicle – inside and out.
Every McCloskey pre-owned vehicle passes a 110+ point inspection including:
- Engine and transmission, plus cooling and fuel systems
- Brakes, suspension, steering, and drive axles
- Lighting, electrical, heating, and air conditioning systems
- Body and interior, plus all instruments and controls
It takes a week, on average, to recondition a McCloskey car or truck to our high standards. We invest time and money repairing and renewing every car so you don’t have to.